skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bambino's Bloggerama
In search of meaning in Blogland
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Google Docs vs Zoho writer
Well, it's too early to really make a judgement, but at the moment I think I will stick with
Google Documents
over
Zoho writer
, only because it is so simple and that's all I need at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be kind to animals!
About Me
Bambino Velostra
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Pete's Learning 2.0 Blog
I, I, I, I, I, I love my ipod
18 years ago
Atticus Mockingbird
Bambino's Bookmarks
LibraryThing Search Widget
LibraryThing Web 2.0 Titles
Bambino's Library
Blog Archive
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(51)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(6)
More on Trolls - how droll!
A Last Thought On SL and Libraries
Social Networking and Libraries
Social Media and Corporate Function
Google Docs vs Zoho writer
Collaboration / Productivity Software
►
March
(24)
►
February
(6)
IMDb News
Loading...
The Leaky Cauldron: Harry Potter news, exclusives and more
Loading...
Beautiful 1967 Twist N Turn Barbie
Gorgeous Silver Blonde TNT Barbie
No comments:
Post a Comment